Thursday, July 21, 2016

Dusting it off

I started this blog many years ago because people would send me prayer requests via e-mail and they'd either get lost with all of my junk e-mails or I'd read it at work and regretfully forget to write it down when I got home. I was looking for a one stop location for me to pray for people and have people leave prayer requests. Unfortunately I couldn't even keep this going on a regular basis. I hope to change that now by starting it up again. I recently returned from a short trip to El Salvador to visit our sister church. I currently attend Silver Creek Family Church in Lynnwood, WA where I also work as the Missions Director, www.silvercreekfamily.org. Honestly, I've never been good at praying consistently. Many times I don't know what to pray because I don't want it to sound like a bunch of requests. But we all need prayer for something. So, I know I'm way late to the game but I'd like to start blogging daily with a focus on prayer and praise. You are welcome to add a prayer request or praise each day and especially pray for those who do. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment