Wednesday, August 18, 2010

High Speed Trains: Click on Title for article

High Speed Trains in the U.S.A., it’s about time. (I thought of using asterisk before the word ‘time’ but decided to keep it G.) After living in Russia, Ukraine, and Germany for lengthy periods of time please hurry with the public transportation between many more towns, cities, and states. It’s been nice to see the Light Rail used here in Minnesota but if I want to take public transportation to work I still need to take 2 buses and the light rail for more than an hour; or, 20 minutes by my car. Hmmmm, I take my car every time. But I would take public transportation every time possible if it actually got up to speed with places like, Russia, Ukraine, and Germany.
Yes, living in St. Petersburg, Russia and Sevastopol, Ukraine, the public transportation was EXCELLENT. I could get anywhere in the city in a decent time without using my car. Please bring us more public transportation so I don’t need to use my car and get mad at stupid drivers every day not knowing how to drive or obey simple road rules.
One of my favorite songs I ever wrote was about a train trip, titled 'Train Trips'. It was 3 days from St. Petersburg, Russia to Frankfurt, Germany. Saw a lot of countryside and met a lot of nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment