Monday, August 23, 2010

Whiny Privates (Click for story)

Ok, how many thought of Army privates and how many thought of other privates? Be honest! I've read this story in 2 places and now you get the real truth, unlike in the original story. Whiny Privates, that's what these soldiers are, period. When I was going through basic training a "Pro" wrestling crew came in for entertainment. Those who didn't want to go were on lockdown in the barracks. It's not like you get an option to do what you want if you don't decide to go to the entertainment offered. This concert was offered because it was there and these Privates didn't want to go, which is fine. But being on lockdown is not punishment, it's THE OTHER option; know what I mean? They don't get to do what they want or something else if they don't want to go. They are in training, choice and options are not available for your own choosing, they are available only if the trainees give them. They are whiny privates. I don't like "pro" wrestling but I went, had pizza and pop and cared little for the entertainment. I was just out of the barracks and not training!

No comments:

Post a Comment